Local tech firm, FreshWorks Studios, just place 20th in a new Globe and Mail report ranking the top growing companies in Canada.
The 5-year-old company was battling for top spot against 400 other businesses from all across Canada.
The report calculates the revenue growth of Canadian companies over a three year period. FreshWorks has grown 2,216% over the allotted period, which makes them #3 in British Columbia and #1 in Victoria.
FreshWorks Studio are a team of award-winning designers and developers who work with mobile, blockchain, AI, and web applications.
“Our team and works hard every day to build extraordinary digital solutions for our clients,” says co-founder and CEO Sam Mod.
They work with enterprises, startups, and government organizations on a variety of different projects from locations in Vancouver, Seattle, and their headquarters in downtown Victoria.
The following Vancouver Island companies also made the top 400:
- SendtoNews based in Victoria ranked 110
- EncoreFX based in Victoria ranked 136
- Manatee Holdings Ltd based in Courtenay ranked 180
- StarFish Medical based in Victoria ranked 266
- First Light Technologies Ltd based in Victoria ranked 327