Calling all homeowners!
Yes, you, the tired Victorian who has spent years saving up to purchase a home, pay off your mortgage, and who just wants some more disposable income and free time to enjoy this beautiful island.
Investment and real estate maestros, Steve Arneson and Randy Molland – better known as The REINVESTORS – are ready to share their wealth of knowledge on how you can build residual income, a better retirement, and more free time to spend doing what you love.
This inspiring money-minded and purpose-driven duo is hosting a two day Workshop focused on helping you learn how to leverage the equity you’ve already invested in your own home, and gain the knowledge you need to start investing in Victoria’s real estate market.
“It’s all about creating, leveraging, and maximizing equity to re invest into more real estate (or other investments) and create a better retirement outlook,” says Arneson.
Their workshop provides you with 16 hours of in class and hands on training, from which you’ll walk away with the confidence needed to start receiving monthly passive income and building up a hefty retirement fund.
Guests can expect to learn about a variety of related topics, including:
- how to use the equity in your home,
- how to get your money working harder for you,
- how to make your mortgage tax deductible,
- where to find the best properties to purchase,
- how to partner with others and work together on investment properties,
- how to build a team of service providers you can trust, and
- understanding the importance of calculating your return on investment
Tickets to the weekend-long Workshop comes with lunch on both days, coffee/tea, snacks, all the spreadsheets, contracts, and tools needed to purchase multiple income properties, the book ‘Is Your Mortgage Tax Deductible’ by Fraser Smith, and of course an abundance of financial wisdom.
If you’re ready to dive into a world of newfound disposable income and have a new outlook on your retirement savings plan, click here to purchase tickets.
- When: September 28th – 29th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: The Parkside Hotel & Spa, has 810 Humboldt Street
- Admission: Tickets cost $499 per person, and $749 for two people. Click here to purchase.