It’s been officially announced that tickets for the Vancouver Canucks Training Camp will go on sale tomorrow, Friday, September 6th.
The Training Camp will be held in Victoria’s Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre from September 13th-15th, and following this the Canucks will host the Calgary Flames for a sold-out NHL Pre-Season game on Monday, September 16th.
Tickets for the training camp go on sale to the general public on Friday, September 6th at 10:00 a.m., and are available at the Select Your Tickets Box Office – costing only $5.00 with in-and-out privileges allowed.
Tickets can also be purchased online, which is encouraged due to the expected high demand – partial proceeds from each ticket will also go to charity.
The Canucks’ Training Camp will begin on Friday, September 13th and conclude on Sunday, September 15th with daily on-ice sessions. Doors will open on both Friday and Saturday at 8:00 a.m., and 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, and full rosters for training camp will be announced next week.
Vancouver Canucks Training Camp Schedule:
Friday, September 13th
- 9:00 a.m.-3:15 p.m. – On-ice practices
Saturday, September 14th
- 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – On-ice practices
- 10:10-11:00 a.m. – Scrimmage
Sunday, September 15th
- 10:00 a.m.-3:15 p.m. – On-ice practices
- 11:10 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Scrimmage
This is only the second time the Canucks have visited Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, as the arena hosted the team’s intra-squad game in September of 2007.
- When: Friday, September 13th, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14th, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 15th, 10 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods-Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
- Tickets: On sale Friday, September 6th at 10 a.m. – available for purchase at SOFMC’s Select Your Tickets Box Office, as well as online