Popular Ontario-based indie rock band, Tokyo Police Club, will be performing in Victoria this month.
The band will be stopping in town on September 18th as part of a series of concerts spanning across BC, Alberta, and Ontario this year.
- 19 photos of Vancouver Island’s 19th annual Sunfest Country Music Festival (PHOTOS)
- City and Colour is coming to Victoria this November
In Victoria, Tokyo Police Club will be performing at Capital Ballroom, and fans can expect to hear songs from their fourth and newest studio album, TPC.
“We wrote it at a beautiful old church in rural Ontario. We’d spend all day drinking coffee and playing songs, taking breaks to go to the beach or shoot cans with a BB gun,” writes the band on their website.
“At night we’d take turns making dinner, and then we’d drink some beer and pick up the instruments again. It was bliss.”
With nearly 200K Facebook fans and multiple Juno award nominations, this is one band you won’t want to miss!
- When: Wednesday, September 18th, 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Where: Capital Ballroom, 858 Yates Street
- Admission: Tickets cost $24.99. Click here to purchase.