The full roster for the Vancouver Canucks Training Camp was officially announced this afternoon, which is being held this weekend at Victoria’s Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre.
The roster houses a handful of new faces – Jordie Benn, Michael Ferland and even Victoria Royals’ Will Warm, to name a few – as well as some familiar ones.
Forwards Bo Horvat, Jake Virtanen and Elias Pettersson will also take the ice this weekend, alongside veteran defensemen Chris Tanev and Alexander Edler – as well as elite prospect Quinn Hughes, who has only played 5 games for the Canucks thus far.
One big name that’s only penciled in the ‘maybe’ column for now happens to be fan-favourite Brock Boeser – who is currently in the midst of contract negotiation with the Canucks, and has not yet signed for the upcoming season ahead.
- Vancouver Canucks to hold training camp at Victoria’s Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
- Tickets for Canucks Training Camp at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre are now on sale
The Canucks Training Camp kicks off this Friday, September 13th at 9 a.m and continues through the weekend, finishing with their sold-out first pre-season bout versus the Calgary Flames also happening right here in Victoria, this Monday, September 16th.
Tickets for the Training Camp are still available and can be purchased online, costing only $5.00 with in-and-out privileges allowed.
Check out the full roster of Canucks Training Camp attendees below:
Vancouver Canucks Training Camp Schedule:
Friday, September 13th
- 9:00 a.m.-3:15 p.m. – On-ice practices
Saturday, September 14th
- 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – On-ice practices
- 10:10-11:00 a.m. – Scrimmage
Sunday, September 15th
- 10:00 a.m.-3:15 p.m. – On-ice practices
- 11:10 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Scrimmage
- When: Friday, September 13th, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14th, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 15th, 10 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods-Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
- Tickets: Available for purchase at SOFMC’s Select Your Tickets Box Office, as well as online