The one day of the year during which no one can judge you for going out in your PJs is back!
At Victoria’s 2nd annual YYJ Pajama Party, it’s actually encouraged. Dress in your Sunday comfiest when you head out to partake in what is arguably the city’s most favourite pastime – brunch!
All you have to do is show up at one of the participating restaurants and order your favourite brunch fare (mimosas, anyone?) with your fellow pajama-clad foodies!
The 21 participating eateries will be donating 25% of the day’s earnings to help Breakfast2Music raise funds to support breakfast programs in ten Victoria schools.
Here’s a list of the participating restaurants:
- 5th Street Wood Fired Rotisserie
- Blue Fox Cafe
- Crooked Goose Bistro
- Cup of Joe
- Fernwood Inn
- Fireside Grill
- Floyd’s Diner
- Il Fuego Old Town Eatery
- Heron Rock Bistro
- Hot & Cold Café
- Little June Café
- Moka House
- Northern Quarter
- Pizzeria Prima Strada, Cook St.
- Shine Cafe, Blanshard St.
- Shine Cafe, Fort St.
- The Village, Cook St.
- Vista 18
YYJ Pajama Party
- When: Sunday, September 22nd, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Where: Participating restaurants in Victoria (see above), and Government House Bandshell, 1401 Rockland Ave