Don’t let the days straight of rain get you down, it’s finally Friday!
Come celebrate anniversaries for food and music, a UK DJ coming for a pulse-pounding one night show, and a country night for Victoria Royals home game!
Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today:
Make your way down to Save-On-Foods Memorial Arena which will be filled with cowboy hats and Victoria Royals cheering crowd as they face off against The Swift Current Broncos during a country-themed event!
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
- When: Friday, October 18th – puck drop at 7:05 p.m.
- Tickets: Available at the box office, or online
Come down and celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Yates Street eatery with a 4-course menu created by Chef Derek Dammann of Maison Publique.
- When: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Zambri’s, 820 Yates Street
UK drum and bass DJ/Producer comes to Victoria for a late-night show with Outsider & Tedder opening for this performance you will not want to miss!
- When: 10 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Where: Copper Owl, 1900 Douglas Street
Experience a night of music, poetry, and percussion with Syrian musical quartet with guests BC author Deborah Campbell and guitar/rhythm artist Celso Machado.
- When: 7:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Alix Goolden Performance Hall, 907 Pandora Avenue
Dance the night away to the sound of the blues band who have been jamming together for the past 5 decades!
- When: 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre & McPherson Playhouse, 3 Centennial Square/805 Broughton Street