The Circus is in town – literally! As are World Class dance troupes, an electronic music duo, fundraisers, and more! Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today:
The electronic duo returns to Victoria with another night of hits including their brand new single Blue Caboose!
- When: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Where: Capital Ballroom, 858 Yates Street
Toonie tacos and drink specials in celebration of the authentic Mexican favourite.
- When: October 4th, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Where: La Taqueria, 766 Fort Street
An international cast brings a Circus act alive with performers from Mexico, Romania, Russia, Argentina, Belarus, Chile, and the United States!
- When: 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Where: Bullen Park Esquimalt, 1150 Lyall Street
NBC’s World of Dance comes to Victoria for a one-night performance featuring winners of Season 3 The Kings with Unity LA and Luka & Jenalyn
- When: Friday, 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
New Zealanders Derek and Michi Flores bring a night of improvised fun featuring the First Time Last ensemble.
- When: 8:00 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Intrepid Theatre, 1609 Blanshard Street # 2