It’s Election Night across the country and if you were able to vote in the upcoming democratic process, we have some great events to celebrate afterwards!
Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today:
Looking for an after Election party? Well, look no further! Entry to this by donation event is provided to anyone who shows proof of voting such as selfie, sticker, or just a good faith pinkie swear will also be accepted.
- When: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
Hot wings enthusiasts prepare yourself for this challenge that may torch your taste buds and also fill your stomach with wings!
- When: 7:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Bucky’s Taphouse, 2668 Sooke Road
Experience a night of live music with composer Linda Bouchard and the trio of Vancouver musical improvisers including Gordon Grdina, Francois Houle, and Kenton Louwen.
- When: 7:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Where: Open Space, 510 Fort Street
Ah hoy! You can now bring the kids down to this family-friendly by donation Treasure Island-themed haunted house that will have age-appropriate scares that will dive them right into the spooky season!
- When: October 18th – October 31st, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Where: 4407 Chartwell Drive
Always wanted to sing? Now you have a chance! Come down and join this drop-in choir hosted by director Marc Jenkins who is accepting all comers regardless of experience or musical reading abilities!
- When: 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Hermann’s Jazz Club, 753 View Street