The election is over and so is Monday, now that we made it through the toughest part of the week, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today:
Don’t miss out on Canadian indie rocker and former lead singer of Matt Mays & El Torpedo one night performance for an intimate crowd for his “Howl at the Night” Tour!
- When: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Where: McPherson Playhouse, 3 Centennial Square
Hungry for some local cuisine? Enjoy this 2-hour tour that starts at Victoria Public Market with stops along the way at The Harmonious Gates of Interest, Fan Tan Alley, Market Square, Bastion Square, Trounce Alley, and more!
- When: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Begins at Victoria Public Market, 1701 Douglas Street
Another round of mind testing trivia with drink specials, grilled cheeses, and prizes! First time? Head over and try your hand at questions that will push you to your cerebral limits.
- When: 8 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Smith’s Bar, 777 Courtney Street
Spend a night swing dancing to live jazz and sipping classic cocktails at this throwback to the 1920s styled party!
- When: 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
Interested in learning how to draw? Host Meghan Krauss will take you through this weekly course that starts at the basics and will teach you skills to move your abilities on to the next level!
- When: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Where: Vancouver Island School of Art, 2nd Floor 950 Kings Road