What’s better than the warm, sultry music of Sinatra on a cold Autumn’s day?
The chance to experience it at Victoria’s own Royal Theatre!
On November 2nd and 3rd, the Victoria Symphony is presenting two days filled with some of Sinatra’s greatest hits, sung by entertainer Tony DeSare alongside conductor Giuseppe Pietraroia.
The New York Times calls DeSare “two parts young Sinatra to one part Billy Joel”, and he will join the Victoria Symphony to sing tunes from legendary Old Blue Eyes himself!
A part of the Symphony’s series of POP concerts, at Old Blue Eyes you’ll get to revel in the sounds of classics like Luck Be A Lady, Come Fly With Me and My Way – just to name a few of Sinatra’s hits this famed crooner and his grooving band will perform.
Tickets are available online, but grab them fast! This is one soulful event you will not want to miss out on.
Even better, we’re giving away a pair of tickets to Old Blue Eyes, so you can have the chance to win yourself the majesty of this concert for yourself!
For a chance to WIN a a pair of tickets to Old Blue Eyes from the Victoria Symphony, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Victoria Symphony on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Victoria Symphony on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
Win 2 tickets to see one of the @VicSymphony’s Old Blue Eyes performances via @victoriabuzzes RT to enter! #victoriabuzz
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on October 31st, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: Saturday, November 2nd – 8 p.m. and Sunday, November 3rd– 2 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
- Tickets: Tickets are $33 – $85 and are available from the Victoria Symphony Box Office at 250-385-6815 or online here