Calling all Victorian foodies!
The Hotel Grand Pacific is bringing back the ever-popular Pacific Fondue just in time for winter.
Their mouth-watering three-course fondue meal is sure to help any dinner guest keep the winter chills at bay, and you can indulge in the full experience starting November 1st!
A Fondue Experience
For a limited time, The Pacific Restaurant is featuring a modern twist on a European classic: the fondue.
The Pacific Fondue menu includes three varieties, each a fresh take on traditional cheese, broth and chocolate fondues. Diners have the option of a three-course fondue menu for $85 per couple, or ordering a la carte from the following:
- Roasted Garlic Cheese Fondue – raclette and emmental cheese blend with kirchwasser and roasted garlic, baguette, pears, granny smith apples, cornichons, grilled zucchini, wine chorizo;
- Chicken Hot Broth Fondue – chicken stock, broccoli, baby yukon gold potatoes, prawns, seared sirloin, carrots, baby bok choy, chili onion sauce, charred green onion mayo;
- Grand Marnier 70% Dark Chocolate Fondue – served with fresh fruit, house-made marshmallows, banana cakes and whipped cream.
Additional items for dipping can be added to the fondues, including:
- sliced beef
- cheese tortellini
The Pacific Restaurant’s West Coast Afternoon Tea is also available throughout the year, and is a modern twist on a traditional afternoon tea.
Victoria has a long-standing association with delicious teas, but The Pacific Restaurant takes it to the next level. The tea program is heavily influenced by Asian culture, consisting of a custom mix of single-estate teas and blends, all presented in a culturally appropriate way.
The teas are curated in the same way that a sommelier chooses a wine list, and they work very closely with Silk Road Tea Company’s resident Tea master Daniela Cubelic on both the selection and the presentation.
Treat the loved ones in your life to high tea, or a delicious fondue dinner in Victoria – both beloved features at the Pacific Restaurant in the Hotel Grand Pacific!
View this post on Instagram
When in Victoria, one must go for Afternoon Tea! 🍵🍵 Did you know we offer a Westcoast Afternoon Tea daily in the Pacific Restaurant? Offering 14 teas from Victoria's own Silk Road Tea! Reservations Required – Call 250-380-4458 Repost & 📸: @lisabeautybar "Too pretty not to post// High Tea yesterday with all my besties was amazing. ☕️🍰🍪🥮👌Thank you again @hotelgrandpacific #afternoontea #yyj #love"
CONTEST CLOSED** Congratulations to Tricia Pubben!
Enter to win a two-night stay, as well as a fondue for two at The Hotel Grand Pacific, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Hotel Grand Pacific on Facebook and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Hotel Grand Pacific on Instagram and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- COMMENT below the fondue flavour you’re most excited to try! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on November 8th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- Where: 463 Belleville Street
- Hotel – 250-386-0450
- Restaurant – 250-380-4458