Readers of Condé Nast Traveler have put in their votes, and it looks like all signs point to Vancouver Island when it comes to picking the best, most relaxing resorts in Canada!
The mass media company has just released their annual Readers’ Choice Awards and among the Top 10 Best Resorts in Canada, the 2 best ones are right here on Vancouver Island.
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa ranked #2 while the #1 spot was taken by Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino.
The Tofino resort maintains its #1 spot with ease, after achieving the same spot in last year’s Condé Nast’s Readers’ Choice Awards.
Meanwhile, Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa was ranked #7 in both 2017 and 2018 and has significantly increased its appeal to vacationers by climbing up to second spot.
The rankings are determined by nearly 500,000 readers of Condé Nast Traveler who have rated their travel experiences so that the rest of us can plan out where we should go next!
Here’s the full list:
- Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino
- Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences, Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau, Whistler
- Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper
- Post Hotel & Spa, Lake Louise
- Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff