Welcome to a new week! From darts to roller skating, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today, Monday November 25th.
Roger Hodgson is an English musician, singer and songwriter, best known as the former co-frontman and founder member of progressive rock band Supertramp. He has been recognized as one of the most gifted songwriters and lyricists of our time.
- When: 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre Victoria, 805 Broughton Street
Dress up (or not) and jam to 90s tune when you roller skate or learn how to!
- When: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Royal Roads Recreation Centre, 2005 Sooke Road
No need to pre-register for these programs. A fun recreational opportunity for adults 16+ years. All equipment is provided but feel free to bring your own!
- When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: James Bay Community School Centre, 140 Oswego Street
Drop-in for a game of darts at the Langford Legion. Anyone welcome to an afternoon of fun.
- When: 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Royal Canadian Legion, 761 Station Avenue
The Festival of Trees is back at the Bay Centre! A community tradition that has become the unofficial kick-off to the holiday season in Victoria. Head down to the Bay Centre, grab your favourite holiday beverage, and tour the trees that have been beautifully decorated.
Support BC Children’s Hospital by making a donation and voting for your favourite tree–you. Funds raised through this event help meet the most critical health needs of kids in BC.
- When: Trees are on display until January 6 during opening hours
- Where: The Bay Centre, 1150 Douglas Street