One of the most anticipated artisan markets in Victoria returns once more!
Happening this weekend, Friday November 29th through December 1st, join Craft Cartel in their celebration of all things indie craft makers, food and libations, concerts and fundraisers.
With a focus on showcasing local artisans and their wares, Craft Cartel will be bringing the best of the best when it comes to Victoria’s most creative – and they’ll have live music and delicious eats on-site, too!
Hoyne Brewing, Merridale Cider, Red Roaster Coffee and Victoria’s iconic Deadbeetz Food Truck will be there to fuel 3 days full of shopping adventure, and there will even be free kids snacks, a colouring station and activities to keep the littles happy while you browse!
Read below for how you can win a pair of admission passes to this much-awaited event – plus tickets are only $4 each, and kids under 12 get in free.
Kick-off December in style by indulging in a weekend full of shopping fun – and bring the whole family, too!
Complete one or more of the following steps for a chance to win a pair of weekend passes to Craft Cartel Indie Arts Market AND two vendor swag bags:
- LIKE Craft Cartel on Facebook, and comment below to let us know once you have. (1 entry)
- 2. FOLLOW Craft Cartel on Instagram and comment below to let us know once you have. 1 entry)
3. Click “GOING” or “INTERESTED” on the Craft Cartel Indie Arts Market Facebook event page and comment to let us know once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on November 29th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Friday, November 29th, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, November 30th, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 1st, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Where: Da Vinci Centre, 195 Bay Street
- Admission: Tickets: $4 – Adults, Kids under 12 admitted free