It’s the most wonderful time of the year – for beer!
For its fourth year in a row, the annual tradition Christmas Craft Beer Show is returning to the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and it promises to be better than ever.
The much-anticipated kick-off to the holidays attracts all kinds of beer enthusiasts with its celebration of hoppy and barley brews – giving them a chance to sample a wide array of beverages under one roof.
Last year, the event featured over 40 vendors on-site, offering attendees a wide range of flavours and experiences. – take a look at our blog post about our experience at the event here to get a better idea of what it’s like!
On top of all of the malty drinks you can handle, Rock n’ roll band SuperSauce will be playing favorites from the 80s, 90s and today for live entertainment at the show – and there will also be some tasty eats to pair with your beers, too!
And don’t forget to bring your Christmas cheer – those dressed in festive attire will be automatically entered to win prizing!
The following breweries are confirmed at this time (subject to change):
- Ace Brewing Company
- Bad Dog Brewing Company
- Bridge Brewing Company
- Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Dead Frog Brewery
- Howl Brewing
- Hoyne Brewing Company
- Lighthouse Brewing Company
- Lonetree Cider
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery
- The Moon Under Water Brewery, Pub, Distillery & Tasting Room
- Mt. Arrowsmith Brewing
- Off The Rail Brewing Co.
- Pacific Western Brewing
- Parallel 49 Brewing Company
- Phillips Brewing & Malting Co.
- Red Arrow Brewing
- Russell Brewing Company
- Salt Spring Island Ales
- Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
- Six Points Specialty Beer Company
- Small Block Brewery
- Smugglers’ Trail Caskworks Ltd.
- Sooke Brewing Company
- Sooke Oceanside Brewery
- Steamworks Beer
- Strathcona Beer Company
- Twa Dogs Brewery
- Twin City Brewing
- V2V Blackhops Brewing Company
- Valley Cider Company
- Vancouver Island Brewing
- Wards Apple Cider
- White Sails Brewing
- Wolf Brewing Company
- Yellow Dog Brewing
- Friday, November 29th, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, November 30th, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard St
- Admission: Tickets start at $40. Click here to purchase.