Dig out those rad aviators and rock your mullet or perm, and celebrate the fact that ski season is almost upon us – 80’s style!
Happening from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. at Distrikt, this event boasts prizes for best dressed, Wilson’s Mount Washington Ski Bus will be bringing the greatest 80’s party music with DJ Joshua James and admission is entirely FREE!
Everyone who attends will automatically be entered to win a massive prize of a Mount Washington Alpine Resort Season’s Pass – worth $1100!
There will also be a montage of 80’s ski movies being played throughout the event (tight and bright, anyone?), glow sticks at the door, and all of the delicious brews Vancouver Island Brewing is famous for.
As if this wasn’t enough, the party will feature “shot-skis” – and it’s literally what it sounds like!
You can also keep an eye out for Vancouver Island Brewing’s specially marked Winter Outpost Mix Packs in stores this December – they feature 2 for 1 Mount Washington lift passes!
The Mix Packs include all the winter favourites such as Victoria Lager, Misthorn Aurora IPA, Faller Northwest Pale Ale and Nanaimo Bar Porter.
Time to dig that 80’s ski gear out of the closet and get ready to ‘shred the gnar’!
CONTEST CLOSED** Congratulations to Lauren Anderson!
For a chance to WIN two Mount Washington lift passes, complete one or more of the following:
- Like Vancouver Island Brewing on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Like Mount Washington Alpine Resort on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Click GOING or INTERESTED on the Pre-Près – An 80’s Ski Party event page on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on November 19th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: Saturday, November 23rd – 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Distrikt Nightclub, 919 Douglas Street