Who says beer is just a summer drink?!
Step aside, rum and eggnog – the Christmas Craft Beer Show is returning to the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre for the fourth year in a row!
For the past three years, this highly anticipated kick-off to the holidays has given beer enthusiasts a wonderful opportunity to celebrate barley-based beverages – by trying as many brews as they can physically handle.
Last year, the event featured over 40 vendors on-site, offering taste buds a variety of flavours and experiences. In fact, you can read a blog post about our experience at the event here to get a better idea of what it’s like!
Rock n’ roll band SuperSauce will be playing favorites from the 80s, 90s and today for live entertainment at the show, and there will be some tasty eats to pair with your brews, too.
If you’re attending, bring a heavy dose of Christmas cheer – those dressed in festive attire will be automatically entered to win prizing!
The following breweries are confirmed at this time (subject to change):
- Ace Brewing Company
- Bad Dog Brewing Company
- Bridge Brewing Company
- Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Dead Frog Brewery
- Howl Brewing
- Hoyne Brewing Company
- Lighthouse Brewing Company
- Lonetree Cider
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery
- The Moon Under Water Brewery, Pub, Distillery & Tasting Room
- Mt. Arrowsmith Brewing
- Off The Rail Brewing Co.
- Pacific Western Brewing
- Parallel 49 Brewing Company
- Phillips Brewing & Malting Co.
- Red Arrow Brewing
- Russell Brewing Company
- Salt Spring Island Ales
- Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
- Six Points Specialty Beer Company
- Small Block Brewery
- Smugglers’ Trail Caskworks Ltd.
- Sooke Brewing Company
- Sooke Oceanside Brewery
- Steamworks Beer
- Strathcona Beer Company
- Twa Dogs Brewery
- Twin City Brewing
- V2V Blackhops Brewing Company
- Valley Cider Company
- Vancouver Island Brewing
- Wards Apple Cider
- White Sails Brewing
- Wolf Brewing Company
- Yellow Dog Brewing
To enter for a chance to WIN 2 tickets to the Christmas Craft Beer Show at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, complete one or more of the following steps:
- LIKE Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre on Facebook and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- Click “GOING” or “INTERESTED” on the Christmas Craft Beer Show Facebook event page and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- Comment below and let us know what beer/brewery you can’t wait to try at the show – make sure to register when commenting so we can contact you (1 entry)
- Friday, November 29th, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, November 30th, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard St
- Admission: Tickets start at $40. Click here to purchase.