If you’re looking for events that will make you laugh, sing, or dance, then tonight is your night.
Check out these great events happening in Victoria tonight, Wednesday December 4th!
Head to the Fernwood Inn for the most charitable music bingo night in town. All proceeds raised will be donated directly to the Gift of Good Food, Fernwood NRG’s annual fundraiser.
The organization is aiming to raise $100,000 to help 200 families across the Capital Regional District access fresh produce from the Good Food Box every two weeks for a year.
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: The Fernwood Inn, 1302 Gladstone Avenue
The two biggest division rivals go head-to-head this Wednesday night, with the Royals returning home after a successful three-game road trip.
Royals fans will hope captain Phillip Schultz can recreate his heroics from the last home game, where he scored a hattrick against the Edmonton Oil Kings.
- When: Puck drop at 7:05 p.m., doors open at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
Due to popular demand, the Royal Theatre has added a second performance from Danny Bhoy, an internationally-renowned and critically-acclaimed comic with a unique brand of observational storytelling.
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Where: The Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
After winning a $20,000 grant from Storyhive’s first-ever Indigenous Storytellers Edition, filmmaker Hayle Gallup created a documentary film named The Camp(us) that follows three Indigenous academics and their journey in changing the narrative of education and connecting to their culture.
- When: 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Where: UVic First People’s House, 3800 Finnerty Road
This might be the most niche dance party you’ve ever been to, but it will also probably be the most fun. With three live bands and Ukrainian dancers, this is guaranteed to be the best Ukrainian-themed night of your life.
- When: Doors at 7:30 p.m., music from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street