Twinkling lights, festive decor, and the jingle of Santa’s bells in the air – must be Christmas time at Mayfair Shopping Centre!
Transformed like never before with holiday splendor, pop-up stores, gift-wrapping, and even a personal stylist, the shopping centre offers an endless supply of seasonal experiences.
Even better, to give people more time to enjoy all of the festivities, Mayfair has extended its shopping hours to 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday for the holiday season – and until 7:00 p.m. on Sundays.
Better than that?
We’re giving away a $250 Mayfair Shopping Centre gift card – so you can kick-off your holiday shopping in style!
Without further ado, here are 6 reasons to visit Mayfair Shopping Centre this December!
1. Photos with Santa (Now until December 24th)
Santa is here, and you’re invited! Visit the Santa Set in Centre Court for the quintessential holiday photo – and shoppers can now pre-book their spot and skip the line-up. Sessions should be reserved at least an hour in advance via the Mayfair website, but walk-ins are always welcome.
2. Gift Wrapping by donation to The Mustard Seed (December 1st – December 24th)
Make Christmas a little easier by letting The Mustard Seed do the wrapping.
Open now, shoppers can visit the Gift Wrap Lounge located across from The Gap, and their Christmas wrapping experts will make packages look their Christmas best.
All donations – suggested $3 to $8 donation to The Mustard Seed Victoria, depending on package size – go towards The Mustard Seed helping the less fortunate in Greater Victoria.
3. The Shoebox Project Drop-off Location (Now until December 14th)
Mayfair proudly supports The Shoebox Project for Women, a charity that collects and distributes gift-filled shoeboxes to women impacted by homelessness in Victoria. Each shoebox is filled with items that can enhance self-esteem and reduce feelings of isolation for women in crisis.
For an extra dose of the warm and fuzzies this year, shoppers are invited to drop shoeboxes off at Guest Services.
4. Mayfair Stylist & Gift Guru (All year round!)
Need a little help with gift-giving ideas this holiday season? No one knows Mayfair better than professional stylist, Jodi Bryans!
For a $20 donation to Bridges for Women, guests can reserve a two-hour session with Jodi, where she’ll help them cross those difficult holiday gifts off their list. Book your spot online.
5. CFAX Santas Anonymous Drop-off Location (Now until December 16th)
How’d you like to make a local family’s dreams come true this Christmas? Drop off new toys, clothing or a monetary donation at the CFAX Santa’s Anonymous Tree of Wishes, next to Toys “R” Us.
6. Valet Parking (December 6th – December 22nd – 12 p.m. – 6.pm.)
Do your shopping – in style! Mayfair’s parking will be made even easier by using their handy $10 valet parking service, available at the main Douglas Street entrance on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Present $250+ in same-day receipts at the valet checkout and the service is FREE!
For a chance to WIN a $250 Mayfair gift card, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Mayfair Shopping Centre on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Mayfair Shopping Centre on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 18th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- When: Holiday Hours:
- 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Monday – Saturday
- 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Sundays
- Where: 3147 Douglas Street