There are a few things that are synonymous with James Bond – smoking guns, shaken and not stirred martinis, and the incredible soundtracks that accompany the many award-winning films!
Victoria Symphony is happy to bring a little bit of Bond to life in Victoria, in their showing of Shaken, Not Stirred: Music from James Bond and Other Spies.
And even better than that? We’re giving away a pair of tickets to this much anticipated show – contest details are below!
A part of the symphony’s POP series of concerts, Shaken, Not Stirred will present classics from Russia with Love, Skyfall, Goldfinger, and Thunderball to name just a few.
This spy-themed performance with tenor David Curry and Maestro Sean O’Loughlin will also include notorious spy anthems from Mission Impossible and The Pink Panther in the program, for what promises to be two days full of a musical experience you won’t so forget!
You will have a choice between two show-stopping performances, Saturday, January 25th from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday, January 26th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Royal Theatre.
Tickets are on sale now, but don’t wait on the chance to take advantage of this unique symphony performance.
And don’t forget to take a look at Victoria Symphony’s full schedule of concerts and events to see what’s up and coming!
CONTEST CLOSED** Congratulations to Barb Fraser!
For a chance to WIN a a pair of tickets to Shaken, Not Stirred from the Victoria Symphony, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Victoria Symphony on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Victoria Symphony on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
Win 2 tickets to see one of the @VicSymphony’s Shaken, Not Stirred performances via @victoriabuzzes RT to enter! http://bit.ly/2QuEyVf #victoriabuzz
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on January 20th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: Saturday, January 25th – 8 p.m. and Sunday, January 26th – 2 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
- Tickets: Tickets are $33 – $85 and are available from the Victoria Symphony Box Office at 250-385-6815 or online here