With many businesses shut down, some employees either laid off or working from home, and almost the entire world practicing self isolation and social distancing, it’s safe to say things are feeling a little different these days.
Bars, clubs and some liquor stores have closed their doors or reduced hours, but there are a few heroic establishments that are offering your favourite tasty beverages – delivered right to your door (at a safe distance, of course!)
Without further ado, here’s a list of Greater Victoria liquor businesses helping to fight the good fight against COVID-19:
- Whistle Buoy – need to stock up on your beer supply? Whistle Buoy has started offering home delivery in Greater Victoria.
- Category 12 Brewing is also doing delivery on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – you can order online!
- VI Brewing has hopped on the delivery train too, offering FREE local delivery with a minimum order of 24 cans.
- Lighthouse Brewing Company will be offering a delivery service Wednesday through Sunday between 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. – with a 6 p.m. cutoff time for same day delivery service.
- Phillips Brewery is also offering drive up order. You honk twice, place your order, they put it in your trunk and you pay by tap. Home delivery service running Wednesday – Sunday between 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Phone in your order to 250 380 1912
- Twa Dogs Brewing has also hopped on the delivery train, and has an entire online store to choose from.
- Sooke Oceanside Brewing is now delivering – call 778-352-2739 to place an order! $20 minimum order for delivery.
Cascadia Liquor is doing deliveries between the hours of 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Order by 3 p.m. for next day delivery. They’re delivering to the Greater Victoria Area, including Metchosin and Saanich.
Moreover, B.C. restaurants have now been given the green light to deliver liquor products for take-out or delivery until at least July 15th.
If you think we’ve missed any, please let us know in the comment section!