Victoria Buzz has your event planning covered, and with live music and other events making a careful COVID-19 comeback, there’s plenty to see and do!
As you head out to activities and events, please follow the restrictions and guidelines that these businesses require to keep their employees and patrons safe during the pandemic.
As always, wash your hands, wear masks, practice social distancing, and stay home if you feel sick or show symptoms!
Country music singer Aaron Pritchett plays four nights at the Mary Winspear Centre as part of a summer music series, starting on Thursday. The Juno-nominated and Canadian Country Music Association Award-winning Pritchett recently released a new single, “Never Seen Me Like This.”
- Where: Mary Winspear Centre, 2243 Beacon Ave, Sidney.
- When: Thursday, July 15 – Sunday, July 19, 7:30 p.m. nightly
- Cost: $68.25/person, book online at marywinspear.ca
Pagliacci’s restaurant at Broad & Fort is bringing live music back to its patio, free of cover charge. This Thursday diners can listen to Scott White and Chris Frye playing a broad range of jazz, R&B, country and even some old school rock.
- Where: Pagliacci’s, 1011 Broad St.
- When: Thursday, July 16, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Cost: Free with dine-in
Esquimalt Farmer’s Market features over 80 different vendors of local goods and services. EFM encourages shoppers to pre-arrange orders online for pickup at the market. Also please note that the Market is pet free!
- Where: Bullen Field, 527 Fraser St.
- When: Thursday July 16, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Cost: Free
Sixty Watt Trivia hosts weekly trivia nights at Bucky’s Taphouse for teams of 8 or less. Come out and give your brain a work out with four rounds of questions set to skill levels ranging from “blinding halogens” to “dimming 60 watt bulbs.”
- Where: Bucky’s Taphouse, 2668 Sooke Rd.
- When: Thursday July 16, 6:30 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
- Cost: Free
Brentwood Bay Resort offers a combination meal and workout with Lunch and Paddle days. Take out a kayak or paddleboard then hit the pub for a meal!
- Where: Brentwood Bay Resort, 849 Verdier Ave.
- When: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Cost: $50/person Kayak or Paddleboard ($20 towards pub meal), $85 for a double kayak ($40 towards pub meal)
- Book by calling 250-652-3151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org