Summer has finally arrived, and with that comes road trips, camping, and exploring this beautiful island we call home.
In light of continued physical distancing and travel restrictions currently still in place, many have opted to stay on the island this summer and explore all the majesty it has to offer – and that’s where a staycation comes in!
RV Rent Vancouver Island gives people the rustic camping experience they’re after along with all of the luxuries and amenities of never even leaving your home; talk about a win-win!
Even better than this, we’ve partnered with them to give away a FREE week’s RV rental, just in time to book that highly coveted campsite you’ve had your eye on – contest details are below!
RVs encompass the best of both worlds when it comes to travelling in style – you’re able to experience the great outdoors AND all of the creature comforts you’re used to.
Here are just a few reasons why an RV should be your first choice for the perfect staycation this summer:
1. They come fully loaded
On top of a literal home on wheels, RV Rent Vancouver Island’s rentals come with a full list of amenities, including:
- Kitchen – plates, bowls, cups, tumblers, wine glasses, cutlery, cutting board & knives, strainer, veg steamer, pots & pans, cooking utensils, coffee maker, coffee press, kettle (electric & stove top), toaster, juice jug, gas stove lighter, wine bottle opener, can opener, dish towel and cloth, picnic table cloth and picnic blanket. We also provide complimentary salt and pepper, ground coffee, whitener and seasoning.
- Bathroom – 3 rolls of 2 ply RV toilet paper, black tank drop ins, and 1 box facial tissue.
- RV Cleaning Kit – broom & dustpan, floor cleaner, glass cleaner, paper towel, cleaning cloths, rubber gloves & garbage can.
- Safety/Maintenance – First Aid kit, level, flashlight, screwdriver & pliers, wheel chocks and levelling blocks.
- Entertainment – Cribbage board, playing cards and in dash dual USB
2. You’ve got options!
With everything from a Ford Truck and Lance Camper to a full 30 foot Majestic RV that sleeps 5-7 people, the possibilities are endless.
3. Comfort at its best
RV travel provides a more comfortable experience than tent camping. You’ll be sleeping in a bed indoors that is off the ground and (theoretically) similar to the comforts of home or a hotel room.
4. They’re cost-effective
What’s basically a mobile hotel on wheels represents an inexpensive way to tour long distances without having to unpack and repack your bags at every stop.
Not only that, but you can save money by cooking your own meals and you can even bring the family.
With an overnight stay at a full-service campground costing just $25 to $45, it can be up to 78% cheaper to vacation with an RV versus a regular holiday, even when you factor in rental costs.
CONTEST CLOSED – Congratulations to Elizabeth Garrett!
For a chance to WIN a FREE 7-day RV rental from RV Rent Vancouver Island, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE RV Rent Vancouver Island on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW RV Rent Vancouver Island on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on August 19th, 2020. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Where: 1947 Canso Road, North Saanich
- Contact: (778) 426-8292 or firstname.lastname@example.org