Make the world a safer place, one shift at a time!
No, you won’t be a superhero – but pretty close.
Paladin Security is now hiring for a host of different positions, including full-time, part-time, and casual Security Officers in Victoria and Nanaimo.
This includes shopping centres, mobile patrols, tourism, concerts and events, and office buildings.
Not only does Paladin Security provide extensive company-paid training, rewards and recognition programs, they also pride themselves on offering a ton of promotion from within opportunities – with a focus on employee development and ongoing support.
For example, Shane Wright joined Paladin as a Healthcare Security Officer in 2010. After his hiring, he was quickly promoted to higher positions, such as Field Manager, Client Service Manager, Branch Manager for Victoria, and is now Executive Vice President for BC.
“When I think back to my start in Paladin, I think of all the great people who introduced me to the company and taught me about the different opportunities within the company and the industry at large,” says Shane Wright, Executive Vice President.
Aside from perks like life insurance, dental insurance AND paid vacation, Paladin notes that almost 25% of their employees move on to pursue successful careers in law enforcement.
This includes RCMP, local law enforcement, and CBSA.
Paladin Security will also provide all hired personnel with the appropriate PPE to get the job done safely.
What does a security officer do?
- Provide specialized security services in a professional manner according to client need
- Patrol client properties by foot, bicycle, or vehicle to ensure the safety of persons and property
- Follow and enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Control access to properties and remove trespassers from sites
- Watch for and report irregularities including security breaches, safety hazards and emergencies, and contact appropriate personnel and emergency responders
- Provide exceptional customer service and respond to inquiries from the public
View this post on Instagram
Across Canada, our officers are embodying the term #FrontlineHeroes by ensuring the safety and security of staff, patients, physicians, and visitors on site. Discover how our healthcare teams are providing security relief during the #COVID19 outbreak (Link in bio!) . . . #Hiring #CanadaJobs #Healthcare #Security #SecurityGuard #Protect #Safety #Community #PaladinFamily #Health #JobSearch #JobHunt #NowHiring #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #Hospital #Care #Secure #Customer #Serve #Coronavirus
- Where: All interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
- When: Applications are open now!