We’re back from the long weekend, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do! Here’s some events for Tuesday September 8th!
As you head out to activities and events, please follow the restrictions and guidelines that these businesses require to keep their employees and patrons safe during the pandemic.
As always, wash your hands, wear masks, practice physical distancing, and stay home if you feel sick or show symptoms!
Without further ado, here are five things to do today, Tuesday September 8th:
- When: 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Online
Brett Smith-Daniels returns for another week of British Pop Music! Hear all your favourite hits from across the pond and tilt back a pint or two.
- When: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where: Bard & Banker, 1022 Government Street
Sült Pierogi Bar is featuring Open Mic comedy nights every Tuesday. This week host Erin Haley takes the stage, along with feature performer Shane Priestly! The cover is just $5 and doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- When: 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Sült Pierogi Bar 609 Yates Street
- When: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: James Bay United Church, 511 Michigan Street
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Online, hosted by Hermann’s Jazz