September may seem a little early for coffee shops to begin rolling out their Fall drink menus, but the change from August to September always sparks a tangible excitement for the Fall season that can be felt across Victoria.
So without further ado, here are 5 Victoria coffee shops to get your cozy drinks at this Fall:
Union Pacific’s Fall menu features both a Pumpkin Pie latte and a Peppermint Mocha. The coffee shop, which is well known for their pastries, also has homemade carrot cake available.
Be sure to stop in later in the season for more Fall treats to be announced!
- Location: 537 Herald St.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Cracked Mug Coffee will have their fall menu available mid September, featuring both a Lavender Matcha and Pumpkin Spice latte. Make sure to try the iced version of their Pumpkin spice latte too!
- Location: 106-1090 Johnson St.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 4:00 p.m
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
With two popular downtown locations, Habit Coffee is a classic Victoria favourite. This fall, they’re introducing both a Lavender Latte as well as new Vegan Energy Balls for a quick and nutritious snack.
Locations and Hours:
- 552 Pandora Avenue, everyday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 808 Yates Street (in the Atrium), Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Shatterbox Coffee, located in the Victoria Public Market, is offering hot apple cider, pumpkin spice latte’s and pumpkin scones as Fall additions to their menu.
- Location: Public Market, 6-1701 Douglas St.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Bean Around the World’s fall menu brings the festive flavour of a Terry’s Chocolate Orange with both an Orange Mocha and Orange Hot Chocolate.
The menu also features a Pumpkin Latte and Gingerbread latte as well as a Pumpkin spelt muffin.
- Location: 533 Fisgard St
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Hide and Seek coffee, located in Oak Bay, now has a coffee pick up window to encourage physical distancing.
Their fall drink menu, which will be available later on in October, will feature last year’s favourites of Butterscotch Pumpkin Spice latte, Cardamom Tea latte, and a Ginger Warmer beverage.
- Location: 2207 Oak Bay Avenue.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Since its opening in 2007, Koffi has become a focal point of the Haultain Corners and a neighbourhood retreat.
This year, Koffi is offering a pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin scone and spiced hot apple cider as fall additions to their high quality espresso menu.
- Location: 1441 Haultain St
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.