With autumn officially here and the colder weather on our doorstep, many are looking for safe, indoor and COVID-friendly birthday ideas for kids and adults alike.
Enter Flying Squirrel Indoor Trampoline Park; the perfect mix of family-friendly fun with a healthy dose of physical distancing at the same time.
They’re not just your run of the mill trampoline park, either – they hold the title of the Vancouver Island’s largest indoor fun park, and for good reason!
Aside from the many trampolines inside, they also offer attractions like dodgeball, foam pits, parkour courses and so much more.
Check out these 5 reasons to book the perfect bubble-friendly WEEKDAY birthday party at Flying Squirrel:
1. The park is often very quiet Monday through Thursday, making an evening event feel like a VIP experience for the kids.
2. Less people mean more physical distancing.
3. They now have an extremely exciting two story 25 element High Ropes course
4. Parties are CHEAPER! The new CovidWise Birthday parties are more affordable than ever before, but the value is even higher on weekdays.
They start at $200, which includes 2 hours of jump time plus pizza!
5. They are offering an exclusive Victoria Buzz promotional code which gets you an additional $50 off your booking – only for parties booked Monday through Thursday.
Still on the fence? Here are the many steps Flying Squirrel has taken to provide CovidWise Birthday parties this fall:
- Restricting group sizes to 6 jumpers/climbers
- Reducing overall capacity of the park by 75%
- Increasing already thorough sanitation protocols
- Removing unnecessary touch points
- Retrofitting foam pits with covers
- Staff wearing masks and having temp checks upon arrival for work
If you’re ready to fly high and book your next bubble birthday bash at Flying Squirrel, jump online and use the code VICBUZZ2020 to get $50 off your weekday party booking through their website.
- Where: 808 Viewfield Road, Esquimalt
- Monday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. (8 p.m. – 11 p.m. neon lights)
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. (8 p.m. – 11 p.m. neon lights)
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- To book: Call 1 (778) 404-1778 or book online