Are you on the hunt for your next career opportunity?
Look no further – Paladin Security has your back!
They are offering a host of different positions (full and part time!), and the possibilities are endless; plus, with perks like paid vacation and benefits, it’s a win-win.
There are currently security positions in Victoria and Nanaimo up for grabs, and company-paid training available for new hires.
If you’re ready to make the world a safer and friendlier place, one shift at a time, take a look at these 5 reasons why you should become a Paladin Security Officer:
1. Company-paid training, security licence, and uniform
Paladin pays for all of your training! As a company committed to delivering the highest level of training and education, they provide over 50 additional Safety and Security related courses to advance your career.
They also pay for:
- Security licences
- Uniform deposits
2. Promotion from within
Paladin is also dedicated to employee development and provides great opportunities for advancement, such as:
- Shift Lead, Assistant Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Field Manager, Security Program Manager, or Client Service Manager
In fact, many of their Branch Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents started out as Security Officers. This commitment has made them recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures!
3. Variety of positions and industries to work in
Exciting industries to work in include:
- Retail, Mobile Patrol, Tourism, Community Support Programs, and Office Buildings
4. Amazing benefits
Paladin offers some of the most comprehensive benefit programs in the industry, including:
- Dental insurance
- Extended healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
5. Endless career opportunities
Did you know 25% of Paladin’s employees move on to law enforcement careers?
Pursuing a career as a Security Officer can provide you with tangible experience, which will increase your eligibility for countless career opportunities, such as:
- Border Security
- First Aid Responder
- Cyber-Security Specialist
- Private Detective or Investigator
- Correctional Officer
- Where: All interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
- When: Applications are open now!