Have you heard of the latest and greatest new grocer in yyj?
Urban Grocer is nestled in The Junction of Oak Bay Avenue and Fort Street, where there was once a Safeway in the 1950s – and is looking to reinvigorate the grocery scene in the neighbourhood.
With an emphasis on community and supporting local, the new grocer offers a whole host of local products, including produce, a complete deli with
If you’re looking to try them out for yourself, you’re in luck; on Saturday, October 24th, we’re giving away a $100 gift card to shop at the brand new grocery store. Contest details are below!
Urban Grocer offers a large selection of Vancouver Island-based products that include local brands such as Island Gold, Island Farmhouse Poultry, Abeego Beeswax Food
The shop also hired locally for many new job positions amid COVID-19, and continues to do so; you can take a look at their positions available here.
Victoria Buzz will be on location to welcome Urban Grocer to the community this Saturday, October 24th where we’ll be giving away a ton of great prizes!
Can’t be there in person? Tune in on Facebook for our live video where we’ll be taking you along on an exclusive store tour where you can win an extra $75 gift card just for commenting your favourite items!
If you’re joining us from the store, you can win a $10 Urban Grocer gift card just by telling us what you’re shopping for.
For a chance to WIN a $100 gift card from Urban Grocer, please do one of more of the following:
- LIKE Urban Grocer on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Urban Grocer on Instagram, and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- COMMENT below letting us know what you’d buy with your gift card! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on Saturday, October 24th, 2020. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: Saturday, October 24th – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Where: 1625 Fort Street
- Store hours:
- Open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.