It’s a brand new day, birds are singing, and we’ve got plenty of events! Here are some other COVID-safe, great things to do in Victoria.
As you head out to activities and events, please follow the restrictions and guidelines that these businesses require to keep their employees and patrons safe during the pandemic.
As always, wash your hands, wear masks, practice physical distancing, and stay home if you feel sick or show symptoms!
Without further ado, here are five things to do on Tuesday, November 10th:
Curator emerita Dr. Kathryn Bridge will highlight some of Emily Carr’s archival material and what it reveals to us about her art, her time and her thinking. Emily Carr: Fresh Seeing – Modernism and the West Coast is on now until January 24, 2021.
- When: 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Online via Zoom
A live recording of Victoria’s best comedians doing their best jokes. Hosted by Bryan O’Gorman and featuring: Morgan Cranny, Carilynn Nicholson, Max Bank-Jaffe, Kendall Clark, Shane Priestley, Elyott Ryan
- When: EARLY SHOW: 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m | LATE SHOW: 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Where:Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
- When: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
- When: 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Board with Friends, 705 Johnson Street
- When: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Online via Youtube