On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..
..so many prizes from Merchant Quarters General Store they barely fit under the tree!
Merchant Quarters General Store has been transformed into a Christmas wonderland, and this holiday season, they’re offering big brands mixed with local artisan products.
Tucked among these products you will discover hand-made ornaments, puzzles, candles, charcuterie boards and thousands of other gift giving ideas.
You’ll find 176 Brands in store for all of your holiday shopping needs, including Tofino Towel, Herschel, Birkenstock, Salt Spring Kitchen, Swallow Jewelry, Free People, Scotch&Soda, Hydroflask, Ray-Ban, OluKai, tentree and Matt & Nat.
Located on the bustling corner of Government Street, Merchant Quarters is a modern version of the classic general store, and is home to Victoria’s newest iconic Christmas display.
Their windows are a must-see this holiday season, framed by two life-sized colourful Nutcrackers, and will take you back to Christmas traditions of the past. Family pajamas, Christmas trees, holiday puzzles and even a retro Christmas train fill the display.
To celebrate the return of the holiday season, we’ve partnered with Merchant Quarters General Store to hold an incredible 12 days of Christmas giveaway!
Starting November 12th, we’ll be choosing a winner each day for the prizes below – the value of the prizes is over $2000!
Here’s what you could win:
We will be drawing one winner for each prize per day, from November 12th to November 23rd. To enter, complete one or more of the following:
- FOLLOW Merchant Quarters on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- LIKE this post on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- TAG a friend and COMMENT on the Instagram post telling us which prize you’d like to win! (1 entry for every comment)
- COMMENT below (make sure to register!) which prizes you’d like to win! (1 entry)⠀⠀
- When: Store hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Where: 801 Government Street, right on the corner facing the Empress