Girl Guide Thin Mint Cookies are in a league of their own, but when you combine them with sweet, creamy soft serve? Out of this world.
Dairy Queen Canada has released their summer line-up of Blizzards, and despite the fact that the season officially doesn’t kick off until June, we’re feeling all the sunny-day vibes with these new flavours.
The line-up includes the following Blizzard flavours: Brownie Batter, Raspberry Fudge Bliss, Nestle Drumstick with Peanuts, Cotton Candy Blizzard, and the all-new Girl Guide Chocolatey Mint Blizzard.
If you’re already stressed about deciding which Blizzard to try out first, here’s a rundown of what exactly each one entails:
- Girl Guide Chocolatey Mint: A crunchy, chocolatey biscuit with a cool mint filling, all covered in a chocolatey coating with world-famous DQ soft serve.
- Brownie Batter: Creamy DQ soft serve, rich brownie batter and chewy brownie dough pieces.
- Raspberry Fudge Bliss: Real raspberries, soft fudge pieces and choco chunks blended with signature DQ soft serve.
- DRUMSTICK® with Peanuts: Crispy, choco covered Drumstick waffle cone pieces and chopped peanuts blended with creamy DQ soft serve.
- Cotton Candy: Cotton candy sprinkles blended with creamy DQ soft serve.
The Summer Blizzard Treat Menu will only be around for a limited time, but we can assume it will last well into the summertime.
This will give you enough time to try every single flavour out before the seasons change – which one looks the best to you?