Rosé all day… or night, in this case!
On May 5th, see the world through rose-coloured glasses during this DIY Rose & Rosé workshop presented by Westshore Town Centre – an evening full of a bouquet of fun tutorials on food and drink, beauty and more – all online and from the comfort of your own home!
From carefully crafting delicious cocktails to learning the art of snapping the perfect cellphone pic, a host of experts will walk you through tons of tips that will leave you feeling rosy all over – and the best part?
It’s completely free to register for the Zoom workshop, and you can do so online here.
Even better, we’re giving away an exclusive (now sold out!) petal-pack full of rose-themed goodies to make your night even better – more details on that below!
It all comes to bloom on Wednesday, May 5th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and here’s the full schedule of workshops:
- 7:00 p.m. – Let’s Talk Rosé: Yes let’s! And let’s do it while we create a custom rosé cocktail (perfect for the upcoming patio weather) courtesy of Twist of Fate Craft Cocktails, starring your fave sparkling rosé from Signature BC Liquor.
- 7:30 p.m. – A Rose by Any Other Name: Robert from @thesimmeringpot will lead this tutorial on how to bake delish apple roses with ingredients from Fairway Market.
- 8:00 p.m. – Say Rosé! Professional photographer Mary Jane Howland will share her top tips for snapping Insta-worthy cell phone pics of your littles… or the fur-babies in your life, brought to you by Urban Art.
- 8:15 p.m. Everything’s Coming Up Roses: Make-up artist Erica Harris will share how to choose the perfect shade of rosé for your lips, while showcasing all her fave brands from the Beauty Boutique at Shopper’s Drug Mart.
- 8:30 p.m. – DIY Rosy Upgrade: From basic to blooming amazing! Lindsey from @thewestnest_ will take a simple picture frame from Dollarama, a little glue and some creativity and voila – you’ll have a rosy piece to brighten your home for the season!
- 8:50 p.m. – Relax and Renew: Sip soothing rose tea and join a representative from Atmosphere / Sport Chek in a short routine of stretches and exercises designed to help you relax and prepare for a restful sleep.
All proceeds from the exclusive Petal Pack, now sold out, will go towards the Goldstream Food Bank; and you can win one for yourself!
Here’s what’s in it:
- A rose tote bag from La Vie en Rose
- A custom Rose & Rosé stemless wine glass
- One bottle of Fentiman’s rose lemonade from Fairway Market
- Three 3.5″ diameter ramekins from Dollarama for baking apple roses
- A selection of 2-3 rosé lip shades from the Beauty Boutique at Shopper’s Drug Mart
- “Wild Roses of Metchosin” hand-made soap and bath bomb from Metchosin Soap Works
- An 8″ X 10″ picture frame from Dollarama and faux floral for the DIY component
- A package of Four O’Clock Peaceful Dreams tea from Fairway Market to enjoy as we wind down the evening
Here’s how to win it:
To enter to win the exclusive Petal Pack from Westshore Town Centre, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Westshore Town Centre on Facebook, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Westshore Town Centre on Instagram, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- COMMENT below telling us your favourite rosé buddy! (1 entry for every comment)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on April 28th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!