Five COVID-19 flight exposures on Vancouver Island have been added to British Columbia’s Centre for Disease Control’s website, including three at Victoria International Airport.
Three flights are from Victoria, one from Comox Valley, and one from Nanaimo.
Below are the affected flights:
• Air Canada Jazz flight 8302 on April 7th departing from Victoria to Vancouver | row 16-22
• WestJet 3172 flight on April 9th departing from Comox Valley to Calgary | row 1-7
• WestJet 3113 flight on April 11th departing from Calgary to Victoria | row 1-7
• WestJet 3112 flight on April 11th departing from Victoria to Calgary | row N/A
• Air Canada 2264 flight on April 12th departing from Fort St. John to Nanaimo | row 4-10
All passengers on a domestic flight with a COVID-19 case should self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days.
The information on affected flights is posted publicly on the BCCDC website.
Below are the most recent domestic and international flight exposures.