Sunrises, sea-spray and stretching among stunning scenery – sound like a good recipe to you?
If so, you’re invited to Oak Bay Beach Hotel’s Sunrise Yoga – a 60 minute class suitable for all walks of life!
Starting this weekend on their Seaside Garden Terrace, yoga classes will be offered twice a week on Thursdays and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
The Seaside Garden Terrace provides the perfect backdrop to a truly relaxing and elevated yoga experience, right at the heart of Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
Classes are a Hatha/Vinyasa style of yoga and taught by Tina Lyons, who has been teaching yoga for 10 years.
Grab a pass for yourself or treat mom to a month full of yoga – just in time for Mother’s Day!
We’ve also partnered with Oak Bay Beach Hotel to give away 2 free passes to their Sunrise Yoga – you’ll find contest details below.
Each yoga enthusiast will get bottled water and a sanitized yoga mat to use during the class, and also a cool towel and fresh, house-made smoothie to take away following your class – talk about a win-win!
Even better, passes are available online and partial proceeds from each pass are donated to a different local charity every month, kicking off with the Victoria Hospitals Foundation for May.
Oak Bay Beach Hotel will have COVID-19 safety protocols in place so that you can enjoy your yoga experience safely, and you can find more info on those here.
For a chance to WIN a two free passes to Sunrise Yoga at Oak Bay Beach Hotel (on any days of your choosing!), complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Oak Bay Beach Hotel on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Oak Bay Beach Hotel on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on May 16th, 2021. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: Every Thursday and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m., May through September
- Where: Oak Bay Beach Hotel, 1175 Beach Drive
- Tickets: $40 per person and can be purchased online