Summer has finally arrived, and with BC entering step two of its restart plan, that allows road trips, camping, and exploring this beautiful island we call home.
Though restrictions have loosened, many have still opted to stay on the island this summer and explore all the majesty it has to offer – and that’s where a staycation comes in!
RV Rent Vancouver Island gives people the authentic camping experience they’re after, along with all of the luxuries and amenities of never leaving your home; it’s the best of both worlds!
Even better, we’ve partnered with them to give away a FREE week’s RV rental, just in time to book that highly coveted campsite you’ve had your eye on – contest details are below!
Here are just a few reasons why an RV should be your first choice for the perfect staycation this summer:
1. You’ve got options!
With everything from a Ford Truck and Lance Camper to a full 30 foot Majestic RV that sleeps 5-7 people, the possibilities are endless.
RV Rent VI has 12 C Class RVs in our fleet ranging from 19 feet to 30 feet. Whether you’re looking for a unit that sleeps up to 4, or a unit that sleeps up to 7, they’ve got it.
2. They come fully loaded
On top of a literal home on wheels, RV Rent Vancouver Island’s rentals come with a full list of amenities, including:
- Kitchen – plates, bowls, cups, tumblers, wine glasses, cutlery, cutting board & knives, strainer, veg steamer, pots & pans, cooking utensils, coffee maker, coffee press, kettle (electric & stove top), toaster, juice jug, gas stove lighter, wine bottle opener, can opener, dish towel and cloth, picnic table cloth and picnic blanket. We also provide complimentary salt and pepper, ground coffee, whitener and seasoning.
- Bathroom – 3 rolls of 2 ply RV toilet paper, black tank drop ins, and 1 box facial tissue.
- RV Cleaning Kit – broom & dustpan, floor cleaner, glass cleaner, paper towel, cleaning cloths, rubber gloves & garbage can.
- Safety/Maintenance – First Aid kit, level, flashlight, screwdriver & pliers, wheel chocks and levelling blocks.
- Entertainment – Cribbage board, playing cards and in dash dual USB
3. There are so many places you can go
Check out our extensive list of campsites you can visit on Vancouver Island in an RV and get to booking!
4. Comfort at its best
RV travel provides a more comfortable experience than tent camping. You’ll be sleeping in a bed indoors that is off the ground and (theoretically) similar to the comforts of home or a hotel room.
5. You could win your way into a free week’s RV stay!
You heard that right!
Check out the steps below to win your very own FREE 7-day RV rental from RV Rent Vancouver Island.
For a chance to WIN a FREE 7-day RV rental from RV Rent Vancouver Island, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE RV Rent Vancouver Island on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW RV Rent Vancouver Island on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on August 30th, 2021. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
RV Rent Vancouver Island is following all guidelines set by the BC Provincial Health Officer. At this time, they are practicing safe distancing, face coverings and sanitizing procedures to protect both their customers and staff.