With some of the best views the Westshore has to offer, tons of amenities and five brand new, stunning homes just released, it’s easier than ever to see why this is the perfect area to make your forever home.
Located on the southern slopes of Skirt Mountain in Langford, Westview not only boasts views, it’s minutes from everything you could possibly need.
There are so many reasons why this picturesque area is one of the most sought-after communities in Greater Victoria, and here are 5 of its amenities you won’t want to miss out on:
Westview has stunning valley, mountain and Juan de Fuca Strait views from many of its lots – there’s a LOT to see in this neighborhood!
These photos speak for themselves:
Minutes from everything you need
A short jaunt to the new Leigh Road interchange, Bear Mountain, Southpoint, highway 1 and tons of other convenient transportation options, Westview provides you with quick access to all the daily necessities such as schools, shopping, and restaurants while only minutes away from parks, beaches and golf.
You can bring Westview’s best views inside of your home with designer selected finishings including gourmet kitchens, inviting interiors and stylish bathrooms.
You’ll also have the choice of two colour schemes designed by Dawn Garneau of Award-Winning Nygaard Interior Designs.
Here are just a few of the stunning features you’ll find inside:
- Bright and inviting 1 bedroom legal suites
- Double garage with additional surface parking
- Inviting open-concept layouts with High volume, 9ft tall ceilings on the main floor
- Built Green Certified construction
- Large windows for plenty of natural light
- Natural gas appliances including furnace, hot water, fireplace, bbq outlet and optional cooling packages!
- High-quality, environmentally friendly 12mm laminate flooring with a 25-year warranty included
- Quality trim package throughout the home
When you make Westview your forever home, you’ll enjoy limitless options when it comes to provincial parks and trails, natural lakes and world-class golfing. World-class mountain biking and tennis facilities are just up the road, as well as the new Langford Aquatic Centre/YMCA-YWCA and the City Centre Park recreational facility.
We’ve also partnered with Westview to give away a stay at the stunning nearby Villa Eyrie, so make sure you scroll down for contest details.
Homes for everyone under the sun
With a dynamic mix of single family homes with suites as well as townhomes – which are coming soon! – the new community has just released 5 new homes.
The 5 homes just released include some of their most family-friendly floor plans with legal suites. You can visit Westview online and get all the details!
For your chance to win a $500 prize package which includes an annual family pass for Malahat Skywalk PLUS a one-night stay at the Villa Eyrie Resort, please do the following:
1. LIKE Westview BC on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have. (1 entry)
3. JOIN the Westshore New Homes group on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have. (1 entry)
5. COMMENT below with who you’d take with you! (Don’t forget to register on the website!) (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 6th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.