As if we weren’t already ‘fall’ing hard enough over the changing leaves and cozy feeling of autumn, one of the season’s most popular activities is back; and you’re invited.
Starting October 2nd, Ocean View Estates is officially reopening their corn maze and pumpkin patch for the entire month, and you won’t want to miss it!
Even better, we’re giving away four tickets to the experience – which includes both the pumpkin patch and corn maze – so make sure you check out the contest details below!
Grab your flannels and boots and head to the patch, which is open from Friday to Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. each week, all month long until November 1st.
Tickets are available online only to keep in line with COVID-19 protocols, and you can book your visit on their website.
Each ticket gets you admission to pumpkin patch and the corn maze and is perfect for all ages.
Plus, on select dates Ocean View Estates is collaborating with Enchanted Fables for a princess meet and greet at the enchanted pumpkin patch – keep an eye on @saanichtoncornmaze‘s social media for a chance to introduce your little ones to a magical princess.
Also to be announced are even more fun events, including carriage rides and news on a Halloween Fright Night experience.
To enter to win two tickets to this year’s Saanichton Corn Maze, do one or more of the following:
- LIKE Saanichton Corn Maze on Facebook, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Saanichton Corn Maze on Instagram, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, October 7th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- When: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Friday-Sunday
- Where: 7979 Central Saanich Road
- Tickets: Available online
- $10 general admission
- $7.50 for children and seniors