It’s that time of year again, time to get in the holiday spirit and start checking off everyone on your gift list.
If you are looking to do all your Christmas shopping in one place and support local this year, look no further.
A Touch of Salt Spring Christmas Craft Show is back and this year it’s at a familiar location.
The event includes over 100 vendors selling their handmade crafts, artisanal goods and more.
With amazing gift ideas for friends and family, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
The three day event is the most popular arts and crafts show on the island, originating as the Touch of Salt Spring Craft and Art Show on Salt Spring Island in 1991.
Over time, the show has grown and gained popularity, leading to a move to Vancouver Island.
The event features the creations of a wide variety of local vendors, including pottery, jewellery, furniture, food, artwork and more.
This year, the event will return to one if its original locations, the Saanich Fairgrounds.
Wristbands will be available for purchase at the entrance to the event, with each wristband gaining you access to all three days.
This means plenty of time to discover all the incredible handmade goods made by locals!
Admission also comes with a door prize ticket which enters you in a draw to win some amazing prizes!
All attendees aged twelve and up must present a valid British Columbia government issued vaccine card. Everyone aged five and up are also required to wear a mask while indoors to comply with BC Health regulations.
CONTEST (CONTEST CLOSED – congrats Wendy Bowers)
For a chance to WIN four ‘A Touch of Saltspring’ event wristbands, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE A Touch of Saltspring on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW A Touch of Saltspring on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on November 21st. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Where: Saanich Fairgrounds
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday December 3rd
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, December 4th
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday December 5th
- Wristbands: $5 each giving you access to all three days of the event – kids under 12 are free! Wristbands can be purchased at the Saanich Fairground entrance.