‘Tis the season to be festive, merry and bright, and one Langford event is bringing all three!
This December 18th and December 19th, the City of Langford is bringing the magic of the holidays to Starlight Stadium, with two full days of free and festive fun.
From 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. each day, Langford’s Holiday Village will transform the plaza around the stadium into a wonderland of Christmas cheer!
Family and friends can join Santa’s elves in the craft workshop to create their very own holiday decoration, and if you’re in need of a sweet treat you can visit the gingerbread kitchen to decorate locally-made gingerbread cookies!
Have those cameras ready for picture-perfect rides on the Christmas Carousel, and don’t forget to stop by the North Pole Station for a sweet surprise.
While you enjoy the festivities, merry music will fill the air with roaming carollers as well as a fun line-up of local talent on the stage!
To help you keep the good times rolling, we’ve partnered with the City of Langford to give away an incredible prize package which includes the following:
- A $100 gift card to White Spot
- One VIP lane at Langford Lanes for up to six people for one hour, including shoe rental
Check out the contest details below for how you can win it, and bundle up for a weekend full of fun in the beautiful city of Langford this weekend!
To win the prize package to White Spot and Langford Lanes care of City of Langford, please do one or more of the following:
- FOLLOW City of Langford on Instagram, and leave a comment below once you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook/Instagram and leave a comment below once you have (1 entry)
- COMMENT below what you’re most excited to try at the Holiday Village! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m on December 19th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter. Make sure to register when commenting below.
- Where: Starlight Stadium, 1089 Langford Parkway
- Saturday, December 18th & Sunday, December 19th
- 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Proof of vaccination is required for attendees 12+