The BC Ministry of Health reported 336 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, March 10th.
There have been 351,751 cases of COVID-19 since the pandemic began, with new cases being reported in these health regions:
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 49
- Fraser Health: 65
- Island Health: 53
- Interior Health: 115
- Northern Health: 54
- Resident outside Canada: zero
There are now a total of 388 people in hospital with COVID-19, 52 of whom are in critical care — ICU or acute care units.
In the past 24 hours, four new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,932.
There has been one new healthcare facility outbreak at Yucalta Lodge (Island Health). The outbreaks at Overlander Residential Care and Gillis House (Interior Health) have been declared over.
There are a total of 14 ongoing healthcare outbreaks in the province, including eight in the Island Health region at Sidney Care Home, Selkirk Seniors Village, Berwick House Gordon Head, The Heights at Mt. View, Greenwoods, Parkwood Court, Luther Court and Yucalta Lodge.
As of Thursday, March 10th:
- 11,393,545 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in BC.
- 93.3% of eligible people 12 and older in BC have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and 90.9% have received their second dose.
- 93.7% of all eligible adults in BC have received their first dose, and 91.3% have received their second dose.
You can view the worldwide stats here.