The BC Ministry of Health reported 689 new cases of COVID-19 for a three-day period on Monday, March 14th.
There have been 352,728 cases of COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
- Friday-Saturday: 280
- Saturday-Sunday: 211
- Sunday-Monday: 198
New cases were reported in these health regions:
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 166
- Fraser Health: 213
- Island Health: 102
- Interior Health: 150
- Northern Health: 58
- Resident outside Canada: 0
There are now a total of 359 people in hospital with COVID-19, 51 of whom are in critical care — ICU or acute care units.
14 new people have died from COVID-related causes, making the provincial death toll 2,946.
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks in the province.
The outbreak at Mission Memorial Hospital (Fraser Health) has been declared over.
There are a total of 13 ongoing health care outbreaks in the province.
There are currently 8 health care outbreaks in the Island Health region.
As of Monday, March 14th:
- 11,416,368 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in BC
- 90.7% (4,523,071) of eligible people five and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 86.8% (4,325,516) have received their second dose.
- 93.4% (4,327,933) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, 90.9% (4,213,393) received their second dose and 56.7% (2,626,013) have received a third dose.
- 93.7% (4,053,200) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose, 91.3% (3,949,742) received their second dose and 58.5% (2,531,338) have received a third dose.
You can view the worldwide stats here.