Patio season is almost here (if spring would hurry up)!
Which means it’s time for delicious food and to refresh those Instagram feeds.
It has been a long winter cooped up indoors. We are ready to get outdoors, try some new restaurants and sip cocktails under the sunshine.
Ready for happy hour? Here are 13 of the most Instagrammable patios in and around Victoria you need in your feed this season:
Boomtown Burritos and Beer Garden’s patio is ready to welcome you in. According to their Instagram, the washroom mirror is a popular photo op as well!
- Location: 950 Yates Street
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m to 9 p.m., Sunday
Glo’s patio is a Victoria favourite, with a clear view of the water. Be sure to get there early, however, as the patio fills up quickly!
- Location: 2940 Jutland Road
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday
Rooftop Patio is back starting this Sunday, May 1st!
A classic daytime and nighttime spot, snap some photos by the volleyball court or while enjoying a bucket with friends.
- Location: 919 Douglas Street
- Hours: 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Monday to Saturday
Finn’s Seafood Restaurant’s patio has a beautiful view overlooking the Inner Harbour. The perfect photo op!
- Location: 1208 Wharf Street
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday
Lure’s patio season begins Thursday, April 28th and we are ready!
Stop by to grab a table overlooking the harbour.
- Location: 100 Harbour Road
- Hour: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday to Sunday
At Aura, it’s patio season all year round!
Another restaurant with those unforgettable harbour views.
- Location: 680 Montreal Street
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Bellevilles’ outdoor patio offers the perfect Instagram photo op day and night. With harbour views, a colourful mural or twinkly lights at night, you’re sure to snap a great picture.
- Location: 427 Belleville Street
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 8 a.m. to 12 a.m., Sunday
The Local’s patio is a Victoria classic. Enjoy a fruity drink surrounded by colourful flowers just off Wharf Street.
- Location: 1205 Wharf Street
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday
If your Instagram feed needs a pop of colour, try Iluka Espresso.
The coffee shop sits along the Gorge Waterway and offers a bright interior and incredible views from their outdoor patio with the cutest umbrellas.
- Location: 101 Island Highway #100
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday
Spinnakers Brewpub’s patio overlooks the Songhees Walkway and Lime Bay. It features delicious food, a quiet neighbhourhood and great photo opportunities.
- Location: 308 Catherine Street
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday to Sunday
The Surly Mermaid’s patio overlooks the Port Sidney Marina. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a colourful drink by the water and capture the moment.
- Location: 9851 Seaport Place #1b, Sidney
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Sunday
Enjoy tasty Mediterranean dishes paired with delicious wine on the Med Grill’s patio. You’ll feel like you’re on vacation!
- Location: 4512 W Saanich Road
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Sunday
The Beach House Restaurant’s patio offers a one of a kind view of Cordova Bay Beach.
Snap a picture while you enjoy your meal or pop down to the beach afterward to freshen up your Instagram feed!
- Location: 5109 Cordova Bay Road
- Hours: 11 am. to 7 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday