The bunny is back!
If you’re looking for the perfect fun-filled Easter activity this weekend, Easter egg hunts are a classic activity the whole family can enjoy.
This long weekend, spend time with family, try some mini egg desserts and hop on down to one of the 8 Easter egg hunts and events happening in and around Greater Victoria:
Butchart Gardens is holding their Easter Bunny Hunt from April 15th to 18th!
Children 17 years and younger admitted to the gardens will be given a map, marking the location of 12 bunnies hidden throughout the gardens.
Once attendees have found all the bunnies, completed maps can be turned in at the Information Centre for an Easter treat and to enter a draw for an Easter basket.
- Where: 800 Benvenuto Avenue, Butchart Gardens
- When: Friday, April 15th to Monday, April 18th
On Saturday, Pemberton Pete will be at Ed Macgregor Park for Pemberton Homes’ Sooke Easter Egg Hunt.
Separate egg hunts will be offered for toddler-age and elementary-age children, where participants have to gather up as many eggs as possible and then give the eggs to Pemberton Pete’s helpers to receive prizes.
Attendees will also be able to have their face painted and munch on cotton candy and popcorn at this free event organized by Pemberton Homes agents and staff.
- Where: Ed Macgregor Park, Sooke
- When: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday April 16th
Take your Easter to new heights at the Malahat Skywalk!
This weekend, find hidden eggs along your adventure and redeem them for a special treat at the Welcome Centre Gift Shop.
- Where: 901 Trans-Canada Highway, Malahat
- When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday April 16th
This weekend, The Neal Estate Group is holding their 23rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt!
The community event, to support BC Children’s Hospital, will be hosted at Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park.
In addition to an egg hunt, there will also be face painting, Easter crafts and refreshments.
There will be more than 35,000 chocolates hidden and other prizes too!
- Where: Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park
- When: 10 a.m., Saturday April 16th
Encounter Church’s Egg Scramble is free and fun for the whole family!
The event, for children 12 and under, will take place at Banfield Park.
Bring your Easter basket or a bag and get ready to collect tons of colourful eggs stuffed with candy and surprises. There are over 3000 eggs!
- Where: 521 Craigflower Road, Banfield Park
- When: 11 a.m., Saturday, April 16th
Royal Bay and the City of Colwood’s Easter event will have live music, face painting, Ukrainian Egg Decorating demonstrations, scavenger hunts and more!
- Where: Meadow Park Green (off Trumpeter Street)
- When: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 16th
This year, Peninsula Celebrations Society and Helmsing Real Estate is hosting the Peninsula Easter Egg Hunt at Dominion Brook Park.
Bring the whole family for an afternoon of fun and egg hunting!
- Where: 8801 E Saanich Road Dominion Brook Park
- When: 1 p.m., Sunday April 17th
Central Saanich Lions Easter egg hunt is hoppening again after a two year absence. Age groups are divided for fairness and safety.
- Where:7500 block of Wallace Drive, Centennial Park
- When: 12 p.m., Sunday April 17th