An intimate dinner at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
Handcrafted seasonally-inspired menu by an executive chef, wine presented and poured by guest winemakers, and the sound of a live piano performance floating in the air.
All while overlooking the Seaside Gardens.
Sound like everything you’ve been waiting for?
From May until September, Oak Bay Beach Hotel is celebrating the return of in-person events with their 6th annual Winemaker’s Dinner Series.
“We are thrilled to have our Winemaker’s Dinner Series return to our Grand Lobby this year,” says Christian Sealey, Director of Food and Beverage at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
“British Columbia features so many amazing wineries, and our dinners are the perfect way to find a new, local favourite or discover a hidden gem, all to be enjoyed in a beautiful location.”
Each Winemaker’s Dinner features the best of a featured British Columbia winery, paired with a seasonally-inspired menu created by Executive Chef Kreg Graham.
After being personally seated to their reserved table, guests will enjoy a multiple course meal and wine from the event’s featured winery.
You can view a full list of the featured wineries below:
- Dirty Laundry Vineyard: May 5th
- Spearhead Winery: June 9th
- Anthony Buchanan Wines: June 23rd
- Liquidity Wines: July 7th
- Blue Grouse Vineyards: July 21st
- Hester Creek Winery: August 11th
- Phantom Creek Winery: August 25th
- Little Eagle Wines: September 15th
Tickets for each dinner are $189+tax per person with a minimum purchase of two tickets.
Tickets will not be available at the door, and with seating limited to 35 guests per dinner, they are sure to sell out fast.
Get your tickets here!
You can also enter to win two tickets to a Winemakers Dinner of your choice by following the instructions below:
To enter to win 2 tickets to a Winemaker’s Dinner of your choice (based on availability), complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Oak Bay Beach Hotel on Facebook, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Oak Bay Beach Hotel on Instagram, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on April 28th, 2022. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- When: 9 Winemaker’s Dinners from May 5th to September 15th 2022
- Where: 1175 Beach Drive, Oak Bay Beach Hotel Grand Lobby
- Tickets: $189 + tax per person. Minimum purchase of 2 tickets. Purchase your tickets here.