Are you looking to join the ranks of one of the quickest growing industries in Victoria?
If so, look no further than the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort!
Delta Victoria invites you to explore the very big world of hospitality, and are hiring multiple members to join their prestigious team.
When you bring your natural talents and passion to the industry, they will welcome you into their family.
No matter your specialty or background, they offer great rewards and opportunities to improve your skills. You will work closely with a team of inspired professionals who encourage and invite your contributions.
Extended benefits, travel discounts, on the job training, career growth, plus free gym and parking are just a few of the perks of working at Delta Victoria!
They’re even offering a $500 signing bonus for some new hires—$250 upon hire and $250 after 3 months—which is available until June 15th.
Applicants should have open availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
Interested applicants can apply online at jobs.marriott.com (Search Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe)—here’s a little more info about each available position:
Chef de Partie ($25.63/hr)
- Prepare special meals or substitute items
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Assist management in training, counseling, and coaching employees; serve as a role model
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs
LURE Restaurant Supervisor ($21.35 – $22.47/hr)
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Assist management in training, scheduling, counseling, and motivating employees
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
Banquet Supervisor ($18.54 – $20.60/hr)
- Supervise and manage team for group functions: Ensure banquet rooms, meeting space, and coffee breaks are tidy, set up and ready for service.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate service needs to chefs and stewards throughout functions.
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
- Where: 100 Harbour Road
- Contact: (250) 360-2999