School’s almost out for the summer!
Some of the best childhood memories are those of spending the day splashing around the local waterpark.
The smell of sunscreen, the cool water on your sunkissed skin and making new friends!
Local water parks have announced their upcoming opening dates for the summer months and soon, kids will be eager for you to take them to make the most of their summer.
Here are 8 local water parks for the kids to cool off in this summer:
Water Park at Beacon Hill Park
- Where: Beacon Hill Park on Circle Drive
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m, late June through to Labour Day, daily throughout the summer
- Where: 2295 Ocean Avenue, Sidney
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., until the end of summer
- Where: 857 Beckwith Avenue, Victoria
- Hours: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., June to July (weather permitting), 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 1st through to Labour Day
- Where: 3076 Shoreview Drive, Victoria
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., daily through September
- Where: 2801 Henderson Road, Carnarvon Park
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., mid may to June, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, from July to August and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in September
- Where: 2805 Carlow Road, Victoria
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., daily through September
- Where: 543 Fraser Street, Victoria
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., daily until September, weather permitting
- Where: 3440 Saanich Road, Victoria
- Hours: Uptown has not yet announced the opening of their water feature, check back on their website for updates