It’s time for summer adventures!
Today, BC Ferries announced the launch of their new inter-island route deal, offering incredible discounts on a variety of early morning and late evening sailings throughout the summer.
From July 6th to September 1st, BC Ferries will be offering heavy discounts on select sailings on 11 of its inter-island routes for local residents and vacationers looking to soak up some savings.
The promotion is designed to encourage customers to travel on less busy sailings by giving them a discount, freeing up space at more popular times.
The discount includes 75% off the standard rate for specific times for each sailing, and is not available for purchase in advance. Therefore, BC Ferries is recommending customers arrive early to ensure they make it on the sailing of choice.
The following routes are including in the promotion:
- Victoria (Swartz Bay) to Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour)
- Crofton (Crofton) to Salt Spring Island (Vesuvius Bay)
- Powell River (Saltery Bay) to Sunshine Coast (Earls Cove)
- West Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) to Bowen Island (Snug Cove)
- Powell River (Westview) to Texada Island (Blubber Bay)
- Nanaimo (Nanaimo Harbour) to Gabriola Island (Descanso Bay)
- Chemainus (Chemainus) to Thetis Island (Preedy Harbour) to Penelakut Island (Telegraph Harbour)
- Buckley Bay (Buckley Bay) to Denman Island (Denman Island West)
- Campbell River (Campbell River) to Quadra Island (Quathiaski Cove)
- Port McNeill (Port McNeill) to Malcolm Island (Sointula) to Cormorant Island (Alert Bay)
- Graham Island (Skidegate) to Moresby Island (Alliford Bay)
During the promotion, Victoria (Swartz Bay) to Salt Spring Island will be offering discounted rates on their 7 a.m. sailing Monday to Saturday and their 9 a.m. sailing on Sundays.
The new promotion means that travellers on the route, during the specified sailings, would only pay $8.20 for their vehicle compared to the regular vehicle rate of $32.80.
You can learn more and see a full list of schedules and pricing on the BC Ferries website.
Blackout dates apply over the B.C. Day long weekend.