Are you ready to be transported to the sunny, tropical beaches of Hawaii?
Do you dream of enjoying cold drinks and a seafood asian fusion meal by the ocean, all while under the shade of a palapa umbrella?
Now you can, without even leaving Victoria!
There’s a brand new Hawaiian-themed grill at Fishermans Wharf serving up just that, which means you can pretend you’re in Hawaii for a day, anytime you like.
Coco Grill, a hidden gem at Fisherman’s Wharf, is ready to transport you to a tropical paradise, with an extensive menu of south pacific inspired food, cold drinks and fresh seafood.
Time for a staycation!
And here’s a sneak peek at just a few items on Coco Grill’s delectable menu—plus a chance to win one of 2 $50 gift cards!
- The Baos
- Gua Bao steamed buns with your choice of filling (pulled pork, shrimp, salmon, tofu or tuna) and sauce, with pickled purple cabbage, cilantro and sesame.
- Coconut Prawns
- House made skewers of crunchy shrimp lightly breaded with coconut served with fried rice with a secret recipe of the house and fresh salad with a little touch of coconut
- Fried Whole Fish
- Whole Fried seasonal fish lightly seasoned with a crispy skin and served with Coco Grill special recipe rice and salad
For a chance to WIN one of 2 $50 Gift Cards to Coco Grill, complete the following:
- FOLLOW Coco Grill on Instagram and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- COMMENT below telling us who you’re bringing as a dinner date! (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
The winner will be drawn on August 22nd. Good luck!
- Location: 1 Dallas Road, Fishermans Wharf
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Sunday